Women Leading Business Change Toolkit
APPROX PRICE US199* AUD$270* BP145* E168 *subject to exchange variance
SPECIAL SUPPORT PACKAGE PLUS BONUS MOBILE APP
Your Business Change Coach On Your Phone Free 2 years Av.Nov21
By purchasing this product you acknowledge and agree to terms and conditions of purchase.
The big brands can afford to bring in change management consultants but as a women leading business change, how can you seamlessly implement new ways of working without losing time, money and sleep? With EMBED Change, that’s how.
Our multimodal programme, the EMBED Change Toolkit, will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to bring about essential changes in your business operation minimising disruption, maximising employee buy-in and delivering the benefits of your change more effectively.
Through online elearning, videos and podcasts options, you can grow your confidence and capability while maintaining your busy schedule.
Developed by our Founders and experienced Change Management consultants, siblings Mary, Tony and Terry Martin, every approach, method and tool is tried, tested and proven to work. It’s what Mary, Tony and Terry do day in, day out for large corporations. And now they’re sharing that knowledge and experience with you, so you can successfully implement change in your business too.
You’ll learn how to deal with resistance to change, how to communicate change effectively, how to engage and transition your employees to a new way of working, how to implement lasting change, and much more. You’ll feel like ‘Yes I’ve got this’
Not only will you be armed with templates, worked examples and multimedia resources through which the programme is delivered, you’ll also have a mobile app which is your virtual business change coach - right there, in your hand, when you need it.
No more late nights struggling with how to do business change. No more sky high stress levels as you worry about how impending changes will affect your team. No more doubts about the next steps to take. And no more imposter syndrome.
Women with business change capability are highly sought after in today's competitive job market and with the EMBED Change Toolkit, you’ll have that. You’ll know exactly how to deliver change to improve your business processes, reputation and bottom line, not to mention keep your teams happy and productive.
Build your capability and confidence to lead change more effectively. Click here to register for the EMBED Change programme now.
Many resources are available online, via video and via podcasts - so the choice is yours
- Be attractive to employers
- Be a valued team members
- Create teams that succeed
- Deliver results
- Enhance your and your teams reputation
- Show you care about their teams
- Lead business change with confidence
PLUS remember your Business Change FAST TRACK App - your virtual coach - right there in your hand - free with your toolkit for 2 years.
Tony, Mary and Terry
Your EMBED Change Team
PLEASE NOTE: EMBED Change is a registered supplier to the New Zealand Government Regional Business Partners scheme and supporter of the Project Management Institute.
(C) 2021 EMBED Change Ltd
Access to the Toolkit
Once we have received your payment, you will be able to download a document with links to instantly access the FASTTRACK Video and Podcast Series.
Plus you will have a link to access the entire Women Leading Business Change learning resources for a period of six months. Using the link you can down load all of the templates and tools within the toolkit as many times as you like during this period, and continue to use them as you go forward leading your business change!
Click the link to the full toolkit and enter your name and email and your toolkit will be right there for you.
Terms and Conditions - please refer to our terms and condition page for the full terms and conditions.
By purchasing this toolkit, you agree and accept that:
- On payment of the course fee, we grant to you a licence for you to use the course for your own use only. This is for the sole purpose of non-commercial use at home, at work or any other lawful location in connection with the receipt of the services. You can only use the course while you are learning, and for a period afterwards. You cannot ‘keep’ the course, and it is not yours to sell or give to anyone else.
- If you change your mind within 7 days of buying the course, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. If you are entitled to a refund of any course fee, this will be paid to you within 30 days of the date of your cancellation.
- Please note: You agree that you will lose your right to cancel the course and get a refund of any course fee you have paid if you have logged/viewed or started using any material or associated resource of the course.
- Your statutory rights in the event of receiving faulty goods are not affected.
- You have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Course